Skip to main content

My New Book is now Available!

 
                                       Announcing The Release of My New book

Another post starts with you beautiful people!
Today I am very happy and going to share with you all about my happiness. It was almost 6 months of work, dedication and motivation to accumulate my knowledge and experience in a book.

When I have started to learn Data Science with Python, there were rare resources who can teach me all the basics of Data Science so that I can get my first job in this field. Data Science is a vast field, no one can be a master in all fields but one can master in basics and that is asked to everyone whether you are an aspiring data scientist or an experienced one. Keeping this lesson in my mind I determined to make my own notes based on my previous experience and various resources available in internet so that whenever I need to brush up my mind I will use my notes; I will not use Google search or use internet for this.

Believe me my friends! If you decide to learn anything, you search that thing in internet which is a good start but the search result gives you a lot of options and that starts the main issue. You open a link in a tab and end with opening multiple tabs in your browser. The next day or in a few days if you want to recall all your past learning you will have to again open the browser. As a human being your mind will also be distracted by social media and other aids and you will be moved from learning Data science to engage with other stuffs available in internet.

Are you relating yourself with above? If yes, then it is not happening with you only. It has been done with me, it is going on with many people because our mind is trained like this way. But not anymore now! You have decided to learn Data Science and make your career in this field and from now onward you are going to follow the old school way- Reading This Book!

In this book I have described required concepts with easy to follow Python code. The theory is in a concise manner keeping this in mind that you are a practitioner. The language of this book is very simple. All the code will be provided to you in a Jupyter notebook format which you can easily run in your environment. Most important benefit of buying this book is you will get support on any issue, query from me itself. I am sharing following link where you can read starting two chapters of this book without paying any cost- BOOK PREVIEW

If you believe in yourself and from book preview you find my content useful then follow below links to buy this book-


Currently my book is available for 17 countries in Amazon marketplace. In case if no any link is working in your country, let me know. Book will be shipped to your door. Till then Go chase your dreams, have an awesome day, make every second count and see you later in my next post.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to install and compile YOLO v4 with GPU enable settings in Windows 10?

Another post starts with you beautiful people! Last year I had shared a post about  installing and compiling Darknet YOLOv3   in your Windows machine and also how to detect an object using  YOLOv3 with Keras . This year on April' 2020 the fourth generation of YOLO has arrived and since then I was curious to use this as soon as possible. Due to my project (built on YOLOv3 :)) work I could not find a chance to check this latest release. Today I got some relief and successfully able to install and compile YOLOv4 in my machine. In this post I am going to share a single shot way to do the same in your Windows 10 machine. If your machine does not have GPU then you can follow my  previous post  by just replacing YOLOv3 related files with YOLOv4 files. For GPU having Windows machine, follow my steps to avoid any issue while building the Darknet repository. My machine has following configurations: Windows 10 64 bit Intel Core i7 16 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Version 445.87

How to use opencv-python with Darknet's YOLOv4?

Another post starts with you beautiful people 😊 Thank you all for messaging me your doubts about Darknet's YOLOv4. I am very happy to see in a very short amount of time my lovely aspiring data scientists have learned a state of the art object detection and recognition technique. If you are new to my blog and to computer vision then please check my following blog posts one by one- Setup Darknet's YOLOv4 Train custom dataset with YOLOv4 Create production-ready API of YOLOv4 model Create a web app for your YOLOv4 model Since now we have learned to use YOLOv4 built on Darknet's framework. In this post, I am going to share with you how can you use your trained YOLOv4 model with another awesome computer vision and machine learning software library-  OpenCV  and of course with Python 🐍. Yes, the Python wrapper of OpenCV library has just released it's latest version with support of YOLOv4 which you can install in your system using below command- pip install opencv-python --up

How to convert your YOLOv4 weights to TensorFlow 2.2.0?

Another post starts with you beautiful people! Thank you all for your overwhelming response in my last two posts about the YOLOv4. It is quite clear that my beloved aspiring data scientists are very much curious to learn state of the art computer vision technique but they were not able to achieve that due to the lack of proper guidance. Now they have learnt exact steps to use a state of the art object detection and recognition technique from my last two posts. If you are new to my blog and want to use YOLOv4 in your project then please follow below two links- How to install and compile Darknet code with GPU? How to train your custom data with YOLOv4? In my  last post we have trained our custom dataset to identify eight types of Indian classical dance forms. After the model training we have got the YOLOv4 specific weights file as 'yolo-obj_final.weights'. This YOLOv4 specific weight file cannot be used directly to either with OpenCV or with TensorFlow currently becau