Skip to main content

Python Advanced- GroupBy uses

Another post starts with you beautiful people!
Today we will learn about how to use GroupBy in datasets.
For more details please visit here what is groupby?


We will apply groupby in the drinks data set which you can download from here- download drinks dataset

Let's starts some hand on the drinks dataset-



The result will look like below -

Now let's find out some info from this dataset-






Try out above examples in your notebook and you will come to know in which situation we can use groupby,mean,median.
Comment if you face any issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOLObile- a new state of the art Real-Time Object Detection model for Mobile Devices

  Another post starts with you beautiful people! Thanks for giving so many views on my previous post 👍. I am glad to see my previous posts are helping people to use state of the art object detection and recognition deep learning model in their projects. If you are new to my blog, I recommend seeing once my previous posts, and you will not be disappointed if your goal is to learn applied computer vision free of cost. Continuing my journey of sharing knowledge in this post I am going to share with you a new state of the art framework for object detection on mobile devices-  YOLObile  📱 There has been a trade-off between speed and the accuracy of object detections. For example, the state of the art,  YOLOv4 model gives us a very accurate detection but its speed is slow if we want to use it on a mobile device. On the other hand, its lighter version YOLOv4-tiny works very fast on a mobile device but its accuracy reduces. For a detailed comparison of FPS vs mAP you can ...

Learn the fastest way to build data apps

Another post starts with you beautiful people! I hope you have enjoyed and learned something new from my previous three posts about machine learning model deployment. In one post we have learned  How to deploy a model as FastAPI?  I n the second post, we have learned  How to deploy a deep learning model as RestAPI ? and in the third post, we have also learned  How to scale your deep learning model API?   If you are following my blog posts, you have seen how easily you have transit yourselves from aspiring to a mature data scientist. In this new post, I am going to share a new framework-  Streamlit which will help you to easily create a beautiful app with Python only. I will show here how had I used the Streamlit framework to create an app for my YOLOv3 custom model. What is Streamlit? Streamlit’s open-source app framework is the easiest way for data scientists and machine learning engineers to create beautiful, performant apps in only a few hours!...

How to install and compile YOLO v4 with GPU enable settings in Windows 10?

Another post starts with you beautiful people! Last year I had shared a post about  installing and compiling Darknet YOLOv3   in your Windows machine and also how to detect an object using  YOLOv3 with Keras . This year on April' 2020 the fourth generation of YOLO has arrived and since then I was curious to use this as soon as possible. Due to my project (built on YOLOv3 :)) work I could not find a chance to check this latest release. Today I got some relief and successfully able to install and compile YOLOv4 in my machine. In this post I am going to share a single shot way to do the same in your Windows 10 machine. If your machine does not have GPU then you can follow my  previous post  by just replacing YOLOv3 related files with YOLOv4 files. For GPU having Windows machine, follow my steps to avoid any issue while building the Darknet repository. My machine has following configurations: Windows 10 64 bit Intel Core i7 16 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce G...